Take Action Now
Join the fight to keep our waters open, clean and abundant with fish! Let your voice be heard by sending a letter to your elected officials about one of the current issues listed below.
- Help Save Fishing Access at Cape HatterasSend a message supporting legislation that will restore reasonable and responsible fishing access at the Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- Help the Recovery of Hurricane Sandy VictimsUrge the Senate to approve the Disaster Appropriations Relief Act, including aid for the recreational fishing community
- Army Corps of Engineers Proposal Will Lock Anglers OutOperational changes to locks will affect access to waterways throughout the U.S.
- Sportsmen’s Act of 2012 Runs Out of Congressional TimeSportsmen’s Act Stalls in the 112th Congress
- Alaska’s World Class Fisheries Threatened by Industrial MiningAsk the EPA to protect Alaska’s treasured fisheries from toxic waste
- Anglers’ Right to Access Public Waters Threatened by Pending Virginia Civil Court DecisionSend a message to Virginia’s Attorney General, requesting that the state defend the public’s right to access public waters
- Support Responsible Resource Management and Fishing Access on Cape HatterasSend a message supporting legislation that will bring common sense to the Park Service’s management of Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- Recreational Fishing and Boating Threatened at Biscayne National ParkAsk your Members of Congress to help stop unwarranted closures to fishing
- California’s Salmon are Running Out of Water and TimeSend a message today to help protect California's renowned salmon runs
- Be a voice for your community! Tell your elected officials about KeepAmericaFishing.Through KeepAmericaFishing you can help to educate law makers about closures and restrictions threatening our right to fish.